Where we meet
Jordans Quaker Meeting House, Welders Lane, Beaconsfield,
Buckinghamshire. Click here for more information.
Our Mallorcan workshops take place in the beautiful Son Gener Country Hotel – a beautifully refurbished 18th Century farmhouse in the quiet north-east of Mallorca, between Arta and Son Servera.
Natural. (Adj.): Innate, effortless, unpretentious, spontaneous.
Leader. (n.): Visionary, Strategist, Influencer, Guide, Coach, Inspirer, Persuader
The Seven Rocks of Natural Leadership
Each Workshop/Programme develops Seven Rocks of Natural Leadership which together develop Wisdom.
- Effort – self discipline, focus, active listening.
- Openness – suspending judgment and belief and sitting with “don’t know”, making the choice to listen, responding with spontaneity and creativity.
- Courage – Challenge perspectives and ideas (your own and others’), ask difficult questions, trust your intuition, follow your heart.
- Equanimity – maintaining a balanced mind and remaining serene and centred in the face of change and adversity.
- Concentration – developing strength, steadiness and tenacity in focus.
- Awareness – of your own emotions, thoughts and beliefs, observation skills, listening skills and empathy.
- Compassion – moving beyond empathy, seeing the interconnectivity of reality and looking for win-win outcomes.